I wanted to make sure that my self portrait show cased my new tattoo! This is my second tattoo, but my first one that is visible to more than just me and my husband. ;o)
I have been wanting a peace dove on my wrist for quite sometime. About a week before going to get my tattoo, I came across a sketch of a dove that was floating around school. A few teachers had been photo copying and using it in their classrooms. I loved it! It was a peace dove, but a bit different than others I had come across.
My friend Michelle was also getting a tattoo and as we were sitting there, while she was getting hers I pulled out the sketch for mine. She said, "you know I drew that, right?" I didn't and was so excited that the sketch for my tattoo was drawn by a good friend. It gave it a lot more meaning!

No comments:
Post a Comment