Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Quarterly Top 5 - First Link Up!

This is my first link up, a sharing of photos and blogs. These are my top 5 favorite photos of the quarter...

1.) This photo shows Emilia and her soccer team. Emilia plays soccer with E-Soccer which pairs typical children and children with special needs on the same teams. We have been playing for 4 weeks and I have already seen Emilia grow. At yesterday's game Emilia was the goalie and a little girl from the other team who didn't understand the rules asked Emilia for the ball instead of having Emilia throw it back onto the field and Emilia handed her the ball. I let her know how proud of her I was.



2.) Every year the school I work for hosts a Back to School BBQ, I took this as an opportunity to try some sun flare.



3.) This is just a fun one of Emilia showing off her silly face and new teeth!


4.) This is one of my children :o) My little adopted Italian Greyhound/Whippet mix. I just love him! His nose is so kissable!



5.) Our vacation this summer was to visit Emilia's grandma in Los Angeles. This just shows how relaxing it is to be in a place where you know you are loved.





4 comments:

  1. Hey - I'm from the link up at clickitupanotch. I love your sun flare picture!!! This month was my first experiment with sun flare too - isn't it breathtaking sometimes? I love the way it makes a photo all dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots. I love that second photo. Awesome sunflare. Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swing shots are always such fun. The one of your furry child is soo sweet and the silly face is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your daughter is on a team with special needs children! What a wonderful opportunity for her!! And that haze in the second shot!! Wow!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete